photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Monday, January 23, 2012

WHY I WEAR BLACK!


Someone recently asked me why I always wear black.  So here are 10 good reasons:

  1. Black doesn’t show the dirt.
  2. Black doesn’t show the wrinkles.
  3. Black makes you look thinner.
  4. There is only one shade of black and it’s easy to match.
  5. Black is easy to accessorize…black purse, black shoes, black sweater, etc.
  6. You can dress black up and down with a colorful scarf or necklace.
  7. Black isn’t trendy like some colors.  Nobody will know if you bought black three years ago or this year.
  8. Black works for all four seasons.
  9. Johnny Cash, one of my favorite singers, always wore black.
  10.  I look good in black.  (At least I feel I do.)  When I go shopping I tell myself, “No more black!”  However, black just seems to call my name and wants to come home with me!
Ms. M had some other great reasons to wear black:

-Black is more authoritative.
-Black is less distracting to your students.
-Black is calming and stead fast. 
-Black is almost always professional.