photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

MY LITTLE GOBLINS!


HAPPY NEEWOLLAH!  (That’s Halloween spelled backwards!)  And if you don’t celebrate Halloween, then I wish you a happy October 31st!

I’m not very good at telling jokes, but here are two of my favorites:

What do you get when you take the inside out of a hotdog?
A “hollow” weenie!

What are the birds giving out for Halloween?
“Tweets!”

Here’s my Kalina Ballerina and K.J. the Grim Reaper.  Holly's students at Marymount had a Halloweenfest for homeless children and the faculty's children.  One of the crafts was the spider hat.  Pretty cute, huh?

P. S.  Ask your children to save their candy wrappers and bring them to school.  I'll give you some learning activities with these tomorrow!