photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

NO FOOLIN'!

Happy April Fool's Day! You can download this song free on my website. You’ll also find out how to make some of the projects pictured.

Caterpillar’s Story
A caterpillar crawled (Hold up right arm. Wiggle index finger on
to the top of a tree. left hand like a caterpillar and crawl up arm.)
I think I’ll take a nap said he. (Wiggle left index finger.)
Under a leaf he began to creep, (Wrap fingers from right hand
He spun a chrysalis and went to sleep. around left index finger.)
Spring came along, shook him and said, (Shake left index finger.)
“Wake up, wake up, you sleepy head.”
Out of the leaf he spread his wings to fly, (Hook thumbs together and
“Look at me! Look at me! I’m a butterfly!” spread fingers in the
air and flutter like wings.)