photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Friday, August 1, 2014

WHAT DAY IS IT?

Did you say August first? Where did summer go? I can’t believe that school is just around the corner. Check out my website today (drjean.org) for dozens of centers you can create for writing, language, and math. Although they are aligned to Common Core Standards, they really are “universal” and can be adapted for any curriculum, state goals, or grade level. 

Here are photos of some of my favorite centers, but you’ll have to go to my website to get directions. 


Shape Monster
I downloaded this “Shape Monster” book when Kalina was visiting and she was so excited to draw the shapes and “read” the book. It’d be perfect for the beginning of the school year.
http://www.hubbardscupboard.org/Shape_Monster_Printable_Booklet_in_Block_Print.PDF