photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Saturday, July 16, 2016

16TH DAY OF JULY PD - "EYE" CAN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXvUmVgGz_k

Read THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULD to your students at the beginning of the school year. Remind them that in your classroom everyone says “I Can” because you are AmeriCANS!

What? Pringle’s can, paper, googly eyes, craft glue (E6000)

How? Cover the can with paper and glue on googly eyes. Pass the “eye can” around the room as each child says a sentence beginning with “I can…”
                            
Hint! If a child says, “I can’t!” just place the can in front of them and remind them that “I can!”

I Think I Can
This is a great song to sing to encourage children to always give it a try. It goes to the tune of “If You’re Happy and You Know It.”
     I think I can are words I like to say.
     I think I can are words I like to say.
     In time I’ll get it right if I try with all my might.
     I think I can are words I like to say.