photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Monday, July 10, 2017

PARTY TIME IN LAS VEGAS!

This is the day we've been waiting for!!! I TEACH K Conference starts this morning and the HAPPIES are going to make their debut this afternoon in the ESGI booth in the exhibit hall. Carolyn Kisloski and I will be there to share some of the activities, answer questions, take pictures, and maybe even sing you a song or say a rhyme. I don't have any sequins to wear and I'd break my neck if I wore stilettos, but I will have a big smile and heart ready to make a new friend!!!
           

Oh, and I'll have a little "happie" puppet for each of you!
                                   
This is also the launch of the new blog that Carolyn and I are doing. Go to happies4teachers.blog and we'll send you a "happie" idea every day.
A happie a day keeps the humbugs away!


Here's the link so you can attend the conference "virtually" with ESGI:
https://www.facebook.com/esgisoftware/


                                                        
Check out the complete set of "happies" at these locations:

http://bit.ly/Happies_Order_Page