photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE, AND BLUE!!


Happy Birthday, America!!!




What a special day when we can forget our differences and cheer for the same team - the USA!


I woke up early this morning to work on my blog and there was an email that said:


I just wanted to let you know that I read your blogs!

I received a little notebook from one of my students this year...and I am writing down all kinds of suggestions from your blog!!!

It's going to be my lifeline this year!!!!
Thanks for all you do!
Ginny :)

And that's why I LOVE what I do!!!  Thanks, Ginny!  Isn't that a great idea to get a book and write down all the ideas you find in cyber world this summer?  Yes, I know you can cut and paste, but if you really want to remember something the best thing you can do is WRITE it down. 

Now, here's a little secret I'll share with you!  On Thursday, July 6th, I'm going to do Facebook Live at Five and I'll give you a peek of the "happies" that Carolyn Kisloski and I have been working on.  The big reveal will be next Monday at ITK, but I want to tell you about it first.  Why?  If you read my blog then you are my besties - that's why!!!

Wishing you a day full of bands, and fireworks, and picnics, and FUN!  

P.S.  Here's a preview of our "Back to School Happies" that you can download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1SnEagA4jljR3VGVzZpWGtfSms/view?usp=sharing