photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

HOLIDAY LOVE

Carolyn Kisloski is going to be my guest blogger the next few days.  Sometimes I feel like a broken record, but she is a breath of fresh air.  You're going to LOVE her ideas!

I love this idea that I found last year, shared by The Bubbly Blonde Teacher . We have lots of deliveries, several times a day sometimes, thanks to Amazon Prime. And boy, do we appreciate our delivery drivers!

My lettering isn't as fancy as hers, but the idea is all hers.

                           

I bought several different kinds of treats in bags, and added some water bottles and Gatorade bottles. It's a simple, fun family activity to help your children learn that giving is just as much fun as receiving. All of my children are grown, and I still had just as much fun doing this! I got several sweet notes last year thanking me for the treats, too. It's a nice way to let people know they're appreciated.

We have so many ideas like this in our monthly Happies packets. Feel free to check out the previews for our packets each month. Our packets are FULL of ideas to bring happiness to your classroom. You can find these at Dr. Jean’s website or at my TpT Store!