photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

I just had to share!!!

Last week Katy Gill from the Carter News Agency in England contacted me about doing a story on my "Guacamole Christmas." Fortunately, the article told my message of making the world a happier place with a silly song and a dance. Most of the people who live around me don't have a clue about what I do and don't care. I wanted to share this with YOU because even if I don't know you personally, I consider you as my friends and I thought you'd be interested in this link. So, thank you!!!

http://www.storytrender.com/35126/viral-video-star-dr-jean-gives-famous-guacamole-song-festive-remix/